The word “innova” is Latin for ‘renew and restore’.
What I love about the human body is its ability to heal and change. Unfortunately, injuries occur, poor habits set in, or there is a health condition that manifests in our bodies. At times our bodies heal on their own and other times we need medicine or help from a professional to return to normal.
One of the favorite parts of my job is seeing someone progress from a limitation that is effecting their life to restoring their body to the way it should be. It’s extremely encouraging to hear about the positive changes.
Common complaints of those dealing with pelvic health conditions:
- “I have to know where every bathroom is.”
- “I can’t sit too long because of the pain.”
- “I leak pee when I jump.”
- “My body doesn’t feel the same since I’ve had my baby.”
A pelvic health PT can help with all of these conditions and more. If you are tired of worrying about the bathroom or your pain, please see a specialist who can help restore your body back to the way it was designed to function! You can learn more about pelvic health and physical therapy by reading the Innova Physical Therapy Blog.
If you are looking for “innova”, contact Shannon Regnar today at (518) 632-4944 to schedule your appointment!
- Help At Any Age: Physical Therapy Education
- A Pelvic Physical Therapist Can Strengthen, Renew, and Restore Your Body!
- What is the Pelvic Floor and How Can Physical Therapy Help?